Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Australian Catholic University review

Australian Catholic University Review

University address
Australian Catholic University
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory 2601

Phone: 61 2 9739 2437

Read review written about the Australian Catholic University.

Overall Experience
I like studing in ACU. I've made a lot of friends in my Bachelor Of Arts course and I would
recommend the ACU university to anyone. Don't feel like you have to just be Catholic to come
to ACU. It's open for any person of any religion.

I have a particular interest in music so I'm glad that I'll be able to focus on that as part
of my Arts degree.

We have a good chance of getting a job.

I am happy to recommended for international students.

Funding and Scholarships
I'm not really sure about scholarships.

No comments: